The Sunshine Award!
My dearest friend and fantastic blogger Dimple@shivaaydelights nominated me (and my blog) for the Sunshine Award earlier this month. And this is something very special to me, since is the first nomination I received, and by a blogger I admire!
So thanks to Dimple for carrying Sunshine in my life and in my blog!
The questions set for me to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I always loved cooking, and experimenting new ideas, adapting the traditional Italian recipes to my personal taste.
Cooking is for me a way to share love and passion with family and friends. And as Italian I always shared my recipes with friends and colleagues all around the world.So during last Christmas my elder son and a couple of friends set this blog for me…and here I am! So many things happened in the turn of less than 3 months!
And here the blog creation session:
2. Sweet or Savoury?
Both! I love all the food, all the recipes, all can add taste (and love) to our life!
If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
May be MasterChef, even if I describe my self as an anti-chef: I’m a working mother cooking or passion, simply and daily!
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
May I say The Sunshine award???
5. Night In or Night Out?
Night in, with family, friend, and a nice dinner at home in the city or in mountain in front of the fireplace.
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
Always the last one, after I get the testing and the approval of my family.
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
Self phone and the camera
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
Mountain! Winter and summer, in mountain I can see the pace of the nature
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Giving pace to all the human harts. Simply, with love.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
More and more recipes, and friend contribution: this last is something I wish to add to my blog, both re blogging and showing the interpretation of my recipes by friends!
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
I am setting the same questions as above and are to be answered (if they wish to participate.
Congratulations to the following nominees:
All these people are great bloggers and nice people. Have a look to their blogs, you will love them!