The Liebster Blog Award!
Another award! For this LIEBSTER AWARD I have to thank Johanna @foodgurly.com She is a wonderful blogger full of energy and optimism!
Using Johanna words, for those who aren’t aware of how these work, the Liebster Award is a Blog Award meant to be passed along from blogger to blogger to #1 spread the love and #2 shed light on blogs that might not otherwise be well-known. As we all know (or some may not) a good blog is one who gets a good traffic flow… this is a good way to facilitate that. So on we go to the rules…
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the questions the blogger gives you.
- Give random facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 400 followers, this is more a guideline than a rule 😉 )
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them questions to answer.
Here are the questions Johanna gave me to answer….
- If you could be a fruit, what would you be? Why? I would like to be a strawberry, because is a little red fruit full of passion which grows wild in the wood – And borns as a little wonderful white baby flower.
- Sweet or Savory? Both of course, love all the good things nature and the world can give us
- When you go to a new restaurant, do you order ‘the same old thing’ off the menu or do you try something new? Something new, to discover and to try….something new!
- Beef of Chicken? Both again, and again because I like the magnificent diversity world can give us!
- Would you rather have a night on the town or a romantic evening in? A romantic evening in, with intimacy and sweet hart love of my life
- Ice Cream or Sherbet? Ice cream, richer and creamy
- What is your least favorite household chore? (Yeah stole this one, so what?!?!) Dish washing: after a good meal I love to relax…
- Cake or Pie? Both, both again!
- Do you think a person can change (i.e. Do you believe the old saying: Once a cheater always a cheater?) I think we all may and must evolve, keeping what of good we are and moving ahead!
- Butter or Margarine? Butter if I have to choose, but I prefear to use whenever I can extra virgin oil in cooking
Now for some random facts about me… you will see I have a simple and normal life!
- I am an Italian working mother
- I love cooking (but you already know this right?) for family and friends
- Me and my husband meet something like 37 years ago
- We are now married since 29 years
- We have to sons – grown up now!
- The elder one is in NY
- I love my family.
- I love all my friends, including new blogging friends
And here my nominations:
Dear frieds and bloggers, your questions are the ones as above, I loved them! Let me know if you accept the Award, and please follow the rules!
Have a wonderful day!